Game: Grasp (Unity 3D Engine)
Release date: TBD
"Grasp is a 2D puzzle game where your visual perception is challenged. Start a journey through vast lands in search for The Lost Shapes. Find the shapes by combining elements of the environment in interesting and smart ways! Your perception may change. Not always what you see is what you had seen before."
My main goals with this project were to challenge myself and to break out of my comfort zone, by:
- Proving my skills of starting and finishing projects while keeping focused during all of its development.
- Doing all the design. Doing all the programming. Doing all the art. Doing all the animation. Etc.
- Designing the game with an iterative approach.
- Collecting feedback and filtering what was valuable to tweak the gameplay mechanics after the many playtest sessions.
- Going through a complete cycle of game development, from concept to publishing, proving to be able to build something and ship it.
Responsibilities: Designed and implemented everything. Focused on the game and level design, improving also my programming and artistic skills along the development progress. Published the game.